Thursday, December 9, 2010

Brazilian Wax With Babooon

beverages

Here are some appropriate beverages that compliment the days and evenings of December preceding the holiday season celebrations.


In coffee, for a small special creamy, plus a little almond extract for a soy-latte with almond, or with some spices cinnamon-nutmeg-clove, I found the coffee cream So Nice (I can not find anywhere else at the Coop of surrounding Sherbrooke). It is delicious. In my village shop, I find that only the Silk tastes a little too soy for me. But it's great ave an apple pie from the oven.



Then there is the classic eggnog, here without eggs or milk. ah! Failing to do home, NoƫlNog is very satisfactory.



And why not add a little "Oumph" and make a fake Baileys with a little Irish Mist ... mmmhhh ...


I also dug in my little corner store in Vermont Winter Special edition of Woodchuck ciders. Very good. But not especially super spicy. I think I still prefer the classic and always Woodchuck Amber


I also tried Lage Winter Belle mouth that did not Plue particularly, but I do not particularly hated.


My favorite beer festivals, I found it first in the case of assorted beers 'Celebration' Harpoon. The "Winter Warmer" is absolutely delicious and I bought a small box pretty, and I'm already looking forward to returning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment