Thursday, December 9, 2010

Kate Playground Free Account

's holiday surprise! December.

month of December took me by surprise, but winter is now well established. After a big storm of wind and rain, we received over 2 feet of snow at once. Johnny is happy, it's good for skiing. I have not yet bought a bunch of snow ... But it's all super cute!

Full moon is at the same time as the winter solstice this year, Dec. 21. A long cold night. This is the date that is scheduled for true Christmas.

Here, the atmosphere of Christmas is installed long ago. We started to get good lights homes, remove the discs, Christmas garlands, Christmas lights, Christmas drinks Christmas ... And Johnny has returned a large-small fir tree that I decorated and it has thorns around when decorating the rest of the house with nice smelling branches.

I played Christmas elf in a toy factory in the village for a shoot, I took a walkabout in an early holiday shopping at the mall by going to visit my dad (I think you very much!), I learned a few Christmas songs on the piano and tried to play a little accordion.

it is still snowing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment