Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Is It Ok To Wax The Genital Areas




a merry solstice to you! this is the beginning of winter, the return of light rain the night long, where the days are starting to lengthen.

solstice is particularly special this year because it coincides with the full moon and with a total eclipse.

... and the beginning of my real vacation more. two weeks just for me. to stay in pajamas, rest, m'occupper my little gingerbread house, spending time near the fire with my love, prepare myself French toast for breakfast, Christmas cookies, cakes and treats to give as gifts ...

I enjoyed staying all night yesterday to watch the moon, but there were clouds and it was very late at night. I repeat very soon for an evening under the moonlight to go sliding into the night in the forest blue. I doubt I can go skating on the pond on Christmas morning as derière year because the pond is not yet frozen, but maybe between Christmas and New Year .. ?

Anyway, I particularly appreciate this period this year. Some candles, a glass of cider and a small candlelit dinner ... in a house all warm and quiet ... the holiday property.

0 comments:

Post a Comment