Thursday, February 24, 2011

Song From Slate Blueprint Commercial

My order on Okiya Shop


That's it, I received my order placed on small "the Okiya Shop" ^ ^

Heartbreaker Eyeshadow Palette: Brown "BeYu"
eyeshadow palette with a mirror and her 8 shades, with a double foam applicator. A palette that recalls a box of chocolate, yum!
I love these shades because that is exactly the type of make-up I wear for an effect nude * _ *

Lipgloss palette
gloss palette with a mirror and two applicator brushes.
The colors are gorgeous. Enough to give "Sweet Kisses" to sir-p

" The Okiya Shop" is a "shop" run by a great blogger, I appoint LNA . In this "shop", sales of cosmetics and small goodies are waiting for you, and for a price very affordable! Go have a look, because who knows, like me, you may find your little happiness.
LNA also maintains a blog, "The Okiya the Vixen" , I invite you discover ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment