Monday, February 21, 2011

Whats A Good Way To Get Rid Of Mouth Ulcers Fast

late Valentine

I do not celebrate Valentine's special ... (Although you could say that I celebrate all year long, I who put hearts everywhere and am in love with love). So I have nothing special planned that day, but things are made as of themselves ...

A pink oatmeal (with super raspberry puree of garden Fafa gave us).


A salad too rosy (beets, sprouts and Vegenaise)


And I made a small chocolate cake in the shape of heart in the afternoon snack for Johnny.


Dede sent me this beautiful gift and a fun origami calendar I amuse myself tested regularly. His friend can do very nice things in paper and had decorated his Christmas tree with dozens of small animals miniature folded paper. It made me want to learn, and what better way to start the hearts.



Johnny's attitude is especially sweet these days, it makes me laugh and put me in a good mood despite my foul mood ... The other morning when I woke up and joined him in the kitchen, he said, "you go back to bed? I were getting ready for breakfast in bed ..." sweet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment