Saturday, January 15, 2011

How To Heal An Over Extended Elbow

treats

What a strange start to the year that ended more do not start properly. I feel caught between the end and beginning.
tenmps Several days after Christmas, I am having trouble finding a rhythm that I like in everyday life. I think I still want time for myself, at home, making dolls and household lazing vaguely.

Well, all this to introduce the fact that I wanted to share treats here exchanged for Christmas this year and that I had not yet taken the time to do so.
In my little gift wrap for Christmas this year, there were:

*** shortbread with jam ( recipe here, but replace the plum jam with good citrus marmalade )


*** snowmen gingerbread ( recipe for an army of little men Gingerbread here )


*** biscuits with sugar and fondant icing (no idea the recipe that I follow ... sorry. There's a lot in typing "vegan sugar cookies" on google)

*** Classics infallible oat cakes and chocolate ( recipe here) that are super soft and delicious fresh from the oven and become perfect for dipping in coffee as it cools.


*** traditional berry and almond paste (the raw material was purchased ready made, but shaped and colored my hands like my grandmother did)

I completed some
basket with a few chocolates from the chocolate village and a beautiful wrapping paper and cellophane small loops of yarn. Very simple and I really enjoyed preparing everything.

And even more fun watching people unwrap and enjoy. Or receive email messages from people who have received small packets surprises in the mail.


-----------------
And as to list what my kitchen smelled during the holidays, I also made as to Usually the eve of the millet pie (recipe here )
----------------------

I also received treats me.

Money, money, money ... a gift always appreciated.

and also a series Gifts that warm the heart:
- a soft, cozy pajamas that fits me like a glove and makes me want to sit by the fire and spend the day without me changing.
- a pretty pink scarf extra fine wool
- dishes for the oven beautiful and inspiring (which will probably appeared on this blog soon)
- small candles that smell good
- and several other stuff, I'm really spoiled ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment