Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ordering Purevaxt, Rabies

back and look behind before

Back on my holidays ...
two weeks I spent almost entirely at home, to do the cooking, cleaning, with nice use of fires in the morning, good coffee hot in gingerbread, read lots of zines and books.

We spent two evenings of Christmas in the family of Johnny and we got small quiet evenings of the holiday season to two.
countertops and fridge overflowing with too much leftover dinners, plus all the cookies and treats that I prepared to give small handmade gifts.

Every day I was walking on the ground looking for tracks, but for two weeks there has been no animal that has come to visit us. Only, it was a great pic very big and impressive that I went silently into the forest after having seen a close a window.

was cleared the pond behind our neighbor's house, we skated, we slipped a little in the beautiful snow before the rain has melted most of it.

Like last year, I really want to do cross country skiing, but I have not taken the time to do it again. I bought my run at a reduced price but I am not gone. I think I was too well at home while johnny was skiing almost every day. I look forward to our little ski trip which should take place soon.

Then the day of the year, it was not very happy ... with my brothers and my parents, every year we brunch together, but this year was rather dine in a hospital cafeteria. My dad could not get down with us and stayed in her room (actually, I did not care quite a bit of the meal as such, I wanted to be with my father and my family). And still it does not go very Well ... We made the return trip in disaster yesterday as he was in intensive care in a state quite critical. And I'm not too sure he recognized me, he is a bit fried on and I really hope he gets better really.

So how I see the new year:

"With the situation in which my dad is, I think a lot about him and I thought a lot and I rehash full of memories. I am a bit sensitive, emotional and melee. I want to find a way to see him more often. Hoping that someone from the village makes the trip regularly and it coincides with my schedule time.

- as usual, a little above-the-heart on seeing the holidays end. Although I love what I do (against payment), I feel the weight of responsibility, the eyes of the community, but especially the standards and objectives that I set myself. And then there's just simply not having the choice to do what I want when I want to have to be some place for some meetings to resolve issues and follow the agenda. I do not hate all this at all, I'm just wallowing in two full weeks of "fuck off, am I doing nothing" and it's hard to go back to that.

-in addition to this, not Pay extra and I do not know why but I'm still tight financial side. MUCH less than last year, but still.

-I really want this year is that for real or I began to give workshops and lectures. I really want to finally give a course of needle felting and felting with water, prepare atleiers producing toys for parents on the role and the symbol of the doll and many others small ideas. Besides the demand is there, I have to roll up our sleeves and I did.

-in the same vein, I really want to put more time on my own creations, my toys and my dolls that sell so I can not provide for orders. And then participate in craft fair, in addition to having an outlet, it would be nice.

I also want this year to start making my own sprouts. Sunflower sprouts, alfalfa, vegetables, lentils ... The first test is almost conclusive now, but I want to go and try and eat all full.

-and then, I have no idea what the future holds for me this year (or what I reserve for the future?). The next year is a big question mark. One thing is almost certain, there will be changes and big decisions in the coming months. I do not know the exact plans of johnny and I'm not even sure if he knows himself, and I do not know mine either. We'll see ...

to follow ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment