Sunday, January 2, 2011

Kates Playground Skinbe

My order on Strapya World

Packaging Kit DECODEN D feel x * HELLO KITTY Sweets
That's it, I received my package 15 days after having placed my order on "Strapya World" .
It was time! The kit is too kawaii * _ * and the decorations are very well done and quite consistent with what one might see on the packaging ^ ^

Packaging the back of the kit
Instructions inside the kit
Kit Contents : decorations and plastic wrap transparent adhesive
\u0026lt;!> There is no glue provided!
Other Decorations ...
... that if I want to customize other devices like my digital camera! > _ \u0026lt;
2 boxes of 300 Rhinestones 4mm pink and silver
I ordered more rhinestones because the kit is not enough to fully customize the shell of my LG KP501 Cookie.

Strap for mobile phone
"Strapya World" is a Japanese site (in English ) that sells lots of goodies, accessories and jewelry very cute and very cool gadgets.
After receiving my order, I found the perfect parcel packing and all items were carefully packed. An interesting site offering unique gifts or just have fun ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment