Monday, January 31, 2011

Should You Take A Shower Befor Eor After Wax

what's on my mind ...

After a short intermission to allow vacuum (details of these little vacation in Vermont to come soon), the end of the week has been charged to make up for lost time ...
Balances of the year and the activities of my various professional projects to present to my board, trying somehow to make a budget for the coming year with the amounts received in response to grant applications , take messages and return calls to the mailbox that seems to explode so it is full, while trying to remove from the list of things to make files lurking for too long. I'm not too quick update ...
Then the weekend was responsible for organizing this event that I organized with Johnny. The return of the stress of organizing events and anguish that comes with it (is there going to be the world? Is it that I forgot something important? Is that People will have fun? is what the atmosphere will be good?). All this mixed with the teamwork that intertwines the lives of couples, diplomacy with the people around, the evening ended very late, and the alcohol hangover. But it was I think a good success. Even if I'm not so sure if it was worth it.
Then the house upside down, dirt, mess.

And then, and then, and then there are always those thoughts for my father in my head hanging over everything. He seemed to take the best, but the news I received is not very encouraging in the last week. I think very very hard on him, my papa , and all he has to go to travaers lately. I dreamed last night. I dreamed I was with him and I talked to him and it went really well, he had younger than 20 years. And I also think my mom, and she must live, it's still more than 40 years they share their lives together.

And in my head there's all this which is bound, in addition to what is coming: the files to restore order and to date, the meetings scéduler, the check digit, personal decisions to take The future rapprocché plan, the questions and uncertainties.

So the weekend is over, and I decided to take a Monday to make clean up my house and in my head. Question of the week from better tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment