Sunday, November 14, 2010

Ingrown Hair Of Syphilis

In my kitchen there is: my food processor

Another blog for Vegan Month of Food

a tool that saves me a lot of time, which inspires recipes, which allows me textures that I probably could not do or that would be much more complicated ...
In my kitchen there is: my food processor

I had a little robot that my mom gave me, but he was old enough small and the blade was not very sharp. I asked Dad a new one for my birthday Johnny few years ago, a question of having a slightly more recent, but I hardly doubt he would offer me a super powerful Cuisinart extra like there

And believe me it helps me Very often.

-to grate the cabbage, carrots, beets, celeriac IN SECONDS
-for liquefying soups
to-make hummus or tapenade or olive-motappa
to grind nuts to put in the crisp or crumble nois soaked to make coconut cream or creamy dip for
-knead bread recipe for my
extra-fast aa pie crust robot
-to make cheese to vegan cashew

really love it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment