Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sample Letter Of Counter Offer For Car Insurances

a Monday looks like a Sunday breakfast just


Yesterday was a day freezing, passed at home, simply. It feels so good sometimes just do nothing.

I cooked a bit. it's so nice to be home. A super

rice soup, inspired by Grandma's but without chicken.
-fry some stalks celery, thin slice, with the leaves
-Add a few cloves of garlic coarsely chopped
-Add some chopped baby spinach
-Cover vegetable stock and herbs (I used 2 cubes Rapunzel )
-Add remaining rice-
a bit of turmeric for color and salt.
-Simmer for it to feel good in the house

And then in the afternoon, while the ice was still falling and that too heavy trees still threatened to break under the weight of the ice, I made small chocolate cupcakes with my recipe of cake water.

Will I mentioned that I liked to stay home all day, doing nothing in particular?

0 comments:

Post a Comment